Friday, April 25, 2008

You Inspire Me

One of the coolest things happened this week. I walked into school and there were all of these kiddos wearing this shirt:

It was so amazing! In support of my fund-raising efforts, a group of families in the community that I grew up in joined together to create this shirt as well as a dinner event next Sunday.

The shirt is for sale to anyone interested for $12 by emailing inspiredbyryan@comcast.net for order information.

The fund-raiser is going to be May 4th from 5-8pm at the Copper Fox--located on the NE corner of County Line and Holly. Dinner will be a southwestern buffet. There will also be a "balloon silent auction" and it should be a tremendous amount of fun! I am thoroughly looking forward to spending time with my old swimmers and neighbors who have always INSPIRED me!!

If interested, RSVP to Jan Wondra at 303-770-1444.

1 comments:

Jan Johnson Wondra said...

To attend the May 4 southwestern BBQ Benefit Buffet to benefit the Ryan McLean Fund, please RSVP to me, Jan Wondra, at 303-770-1444 by May 1.

Come help us help Ryan!

Post a Comment