Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Stem Cell Treatments in India

Click here to see pictures and read "Amanda's Experience" about the treatment that my mentor Amanda received in India and how it has changed her life...

I have recently been approved for stem cell treatments in Delhi, India.  Embryonic stem cells will be injected into my spine over the course of 2 months.  Once injected, they may regenerate nerve and muscle in paralyzed areas.   The  Dr. Shroff has performed  300+   surgeries at her clinic in India over the past 7 years with a success rate, to varying degrees, of 95%.  Amanda's site (see above) has information on the clinic, the procedure and the gains she made after her surgery. 

 $25,000 is needed at this time, to help with the cost of this trip.  If you would like to make a donation on-line, you may do so by clicking the  "donate" button on the top of this site.

Thank you!
  

3 comments:

Dana Dorfman said...

Ryan, My daughter, Abby Dorfman, has been really interested in your upcoming journey. Best of luck this summer in India.

Anonymous said...

Ryan, all of us on the team love you so much and wish you all the best for the rest of the school year and into the summer with your treatment!

Unknown said...

Ryan, I don't think you know me. I was pointed to this site by a mutual friend, Jeff B. I posted the below to Amanda's Blog and have shared my opinion with Jeff as well. I feel I need to share it with you as well, but I expect it to fall on deaf ears.

I have tried to find scientific literature to support Dr. Geeta Shroff claims that 1) she has developed a human embryonic stem cell line that is non immunogenic; 2) embryonic stem cells transplant is safe; 3) that she is getting positive results at all.

She seems to be operating completely outside of medical science. While this maybe because she is some sort of savant, her doing these treatments to patients is at best unethical and at criminal.

It seems like she is charging tens of thousands of dollars to take people's hope and endanger their lives.

Post a Comment