Monday, February 11, 2008

Black Tie Fund Raising Gala Event

I would love for you all to join me on the evening of Sunday, April 13th, 2008 at 6 pm for a fabulous Persian feast, dancing, and live entertainment to celebrate and benefit my upcoming journey!

The event will be held at El Jebel Temple in Denver and the cost is $100 a person (or $85 for students and faculty).

This gala was created by an extremely courageous and devoted swimmer of mine. She, along with other donators in the community have banded together to make this thing possible. Please come and share this event with your loved ones...who knows, maybe I will even wear a dress?!

To order tickets, you can either purchase them on the PayPal "DONATE" button or request them via email. Either way, please send a confirmation email to ryanmcleanfund@gmail.com with a current address and phone number in order to receive the tickets.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ryan,

I'm so thrilled to finally have a chance to tell you what a huge inspiration you are to me. Not only were we on the swim team together, our lockers were next to each other our junior year at Creek. The Monday after Snowball, when you didn't arrive in the morning and we learned why, I was completely devastated. Shortly after your return to school, you were gracious enough to speak with me for an article I wrote in the Union Street Journal. Without question, it was that interview and article that led me to a career in journalism. I was honored to share your story with our peers, and to this day I use it as an example of one of my favorite articles. Your mature, honest and optimistic outlook struck me so deeply. I hope to attend the gala in April, and I'll round up as many of our classmates as I can. I know they'd love to come. I will be thinking about you on your journey and wishing you the very best of luck now and always.

Deborah Marks
Creek class of '98

Post a Comment