Thursday, March 13, 2008

If Only In My Dreams...

Last night I had my first dream of being in India. I have been waiting for this moment; for it tells me simply that all true reality is first felt within your dreams.

This dream was made possible through all of the comments, all the emails, cards and donations, and especially the well-wishes brought on by the rippled-effect of people that I have come across sometime in my short 27 years.

If nothing more was to come out of this experience beyond today, I would be fully content knowing that my life has been changed forever. Few will ever quite understand the expression of love and support that I have felt in these past few months. It is quite a shame that the likes of this response isn't felt by all throughout the world as frequent as it could.

Simply put, I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for touching my heart the way each of you have. Your encouragement is immeasurable. Your compassion is unforgettable.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not difficult to jump on the bandwagon to reign down love and compassion to someone as inspiring as yourself. You've given a glimpse to many, something that some of us miss our whole lives...perspective. Yes, it's a shame that all of us cannot taste the outpourings of love that you've recently felt. Everyone deserves it, but not every earns it! Gonna miss the gala!
-Graham

Post a Comment