Thursday, September 17, 2009

My New Job

You take one part wellness, two parts boredom, and a dash of financial struggle... and what do you get? An online writing gig, that's what.

If you haven't heard of Examiner.com it is an online source for news and local events. Since becoming an examiner, I have read various articles from other examiners ranging from the best bike rides in Boulder to cooking with sweet potatoes to the latest Rockies news.

As for me, I have worked hard in the last few days to become known as the Denver Adapted Recreation Examiner. I write articles on adaptive recreation events, organizations, tips, and I don't know what else here in town. I am pretty excited to be able to put all of my new energy and effort into something that can, hopefully, be useful to the puplic (and make a buck or two in the process!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ryan,
Congrats on your new found job ! I am so grateful to be busy too.
Love you,
A. Ingrid

Fabrizio Zanelli said...

Congrats ! Happy to know you found a new job !!!

Post a Comment