Monday, February 1, 2010

The World As I See It

You have senses for the sole purpose of giving your mind and spirit an awareness of everything else that surrounds it. Senses to taste, touch, hear, see, and smell anything to heighten the expression of the world. All of this I find fascinating.

Ever since my project ended, I have been left with two distinct imprints. The first is the outline of space in which I feel like I am actually missing out on those everyday experiences that I, sometimes, forced myself into. The other, a much more impressionable imprint--if you will-- being that of the lingering feeling of self-discovery.

I knew that going into this project that I was in need of finding my own deeper self. Someone that lurked behind the blue in my eyes. This person had yet to surface, although a part of me all along. Everyone has this self within them too. Its willingness to show itself, however, is quite different among you and me. My deeper self had been waiting for quite some time to appear and alter my consciousness for better or for worse forever.

This self has emerged right through the blue and into the world that exists only in senses. It is calling for me to experience the world in a new light. A light that sees much more than colors and creates far more than photosynthetic energy.

My self-awareness and global reflection is astonishing to me. I am far more capable than I have ever been. The clarity beyond the blue combined with the light that creates no shadows is here for all of us to experience-- to taste, to touch, to hear, to see, and to smell.

I urge you to go. Find your deeper self; the one that is patient to get out and show you true living from the inside out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment