Friday, November 14, 2008

Trying to Figure It Out

As the days seem to have a hard time deciding what season it is to be here in Colorado, I am frantically trying to finalize my plans so that I can stop freaking out and start focusing on what matters most: 1) Making sure my kiddos are all safe and sound and tucked in as I bid, "namaste" to them in the next month or so, and 2) Getting all of my plans arranged so that there is actually a "namaste" to be bid!

So far, here is what I know...

I am learning that due to the timing of my upcoming trip that I will probably not be able to use any reward miles to secure a reasonable flight. Therefore, I am in the process of applying for a new credit card to pay for the stupid thing! My beautiful friend, Jenn, is helping me out with flights. She has sicked her aunt's travel company on it and hopefully will devour this task in no time at all.

I also know that I have a super companion to accompany me this "go-around", my conveniently transient friend Graham. He is starting a blog that you can access on the side bar of this page... please check it out, once he starts writing. I sure hope he knows what he is getting himself into! Actually, I am pretty confident and excited to have him as a travel buddy seeing as we are equally ineffiecient travellers with an outstanding lack for a sense of time. He is attempting to persue his passion for public health studies and trying to stay on a more permanent basis in India or thereabouts. I am very excited for him to discover all that India has shared with me and all that it has taught me about my own discovery of self.

More to come...

0 comments:

Post a Comment