Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I'm Thankful For

I'm thankful for the opportunities that I have found for myself as I grow to become someone that I would want to admire.

I'm thankful for the support that has been given to me as I struggle to embark on each of my journeys. I only wish everyone could feel as grounded by their loved ones.

I'm thankful for the perspective that has been forced upon my life. I was lecturing the other day to my students about my accident, when it actually came out of my mouth... I am fortunate to have had such an accident and the ramifications therein. Otherwise, I would never be able to see the world with all of its beauty and grace-- the way that I do now.

I'm thankful for the power of now. I take a lot of pride in only worrying about the present, there is little energy to be given to the past, or the future for that matter. Now is the only reality that we have.

I'm thankful for everyone in my life that has taken the time to reflect only to say , "I love you", either verbally or visually stated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is not a day in my life that I don't feel truely blessed that you are here. This indeed is a day to be thankful and I am thankful for you to feel the today and have the plans of reality for tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving!!

Post a Comment