Sunday, July 25, 2010

On Being Healed

Healing is a concept not only reserved for the body, but for the mind as well. This concept refers to a state in which either your body or brain are slowly returning to its natural state of normal.

My healing has been an ongoing process for over a year now. Whether in brain or body, my healing has consumed me. It has been so difficult pretending to live a normal life while feeling like there is healing yet to happen.

Today, however, I am exclaiming to the echoes in the mountains, the stars in the sky, and the fish in the sea that I am HEALED!

It has been so long since I have had this sort of confidence. I am incredibly empowered and am ready to put my health issues behind me. And even more so, I am not frightened that new issues lie around every sneaky corner.

With all of that said, I am off to regain my life back. Perhaps a walk around the lake will help jump-start this new existence...

1 comments:

Aaron and Jen Boyd said...

Yippee!!!!!!! I am so happy for you Ryan! Looking forward to seeing you and catching up soon.

Post a Comment