Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Promise

In sharing the afternoon with a friend, I realized something VERY important pouring out of my mouth...

I was reminiscing about my time spent in India and the self-appointed job of daily blogging, when I suddenly realized how crucial that writing was to me at that time. I also realized that nothing within me has changed so to make that event any less important. Having a moment at the end of my every day to reflect on that particular day's worth is such a fantastic way to stay connected with your mind, body, and the rest of the Universe.

With that said, I can't promise to write everyday... but what I can promise to myself is a greater consciousness of reflection upon the experiences that combine to make up a single day in the life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment