Sunday, June 15, 2008

How To Contact Me?

As I prepare to leave the country I am trying very hard to make it so that I can keep in touch with everyone. Here is what I suggest:

--Download SKYPE
(You can find me for sure using my log-in name of goldilaux8)
If you don't already know, SKYPE is a phone service through the internet. It is absolutely free to chat using SKYPE as long as the person on the other end is using it as well. There are both phone and messaging capabilities, I am even in the process of installing a webcam!
--Try to call me at 303-586-1808. This will ring my computer, no matter where I am. The only trouble is that there is a 11.5 time difference between Denver and Delhi.
--Good ol' snail mail. The address of the new clinic in Delhi is...
Nu Tech Mediworld
Nursing Home
H-8, Green Park Extension
New Delhi – 110016


Please try to keep in touch, as will I. It will mean a lot to me to have connection to all of you during my travels, even if it wakes me up in the middle of the night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about email? pretty much what i'm asking is can we email you?
Liv T from 7th period bio

Post a Comment