Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Being Sunday and all, our only "free day" and a break from Physio and any major happenings, Graham and I had big plans to make it up to Old Delhi today. Old Delhi is a place that I haven't yet ventured, full of even more crowds and culture and everything so delightful to me. We were going to discover the Red Fort, one of Delhi's oldest and LARGEST tourist attractions. It used to be a palace during the times of the Moghuls and now is a site that surrounds the hustle and bustle of everyday modern Indian life.

The problem, however, was that Graham's stomach is apparently not as strong as mine. HA! Actually, I feel rather empathetic towards his digestive tract. I will spare you the details, except for saying that the only venturing out he has done today is to that porceline Krishna that I've grown to love as a shower bench.

We've traded positions for today: I am the caregiver and he is the patient (and a whiny and sleepy one at that).

Anyways, this unplanned for time in our room has given me the chance to put together a bit of a scrappy video of some of the events that played out yesterday. I wanted to make a video because words cannot ever describe all of the magic and spirit that carried through the air yesterday. I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw! how lovely! This was Christmas day?

Anonymous said...

I hope Graham gets better soon! Its never fun to be sick like that. So it was something he ate or what?

Anonymous said...

Merry Cmas!!! Nice to see you up and walking and moving that leg/foot. Yahooo. Hope you are having a great time in India. I go back in 8 days-- argh!!

DeeDee

Rachy Rach said...

I love your sassy video!! Or should i say "scrappy" video!! I guess im ecstatic you used the word "scrap"!! Keep having fun!!

sass_on_wheels said...

wow.

Post a Comment