Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One Last Thing

As I finish stuffing heavy things in my already oversized duffle bag, I am just NOW realizing that I am going to India... tomorrow! Actually, in 8 hours!

I am sure that there are millions of things that I have neglected to do and various people that I have been too submerged in life to return calls to or meet for lunches. For those of you out there, I owe you a sandwich or something.

The world continues to spin, so does my head as the adrenaline from a stressful day is starting to subside. At least I have had the sense to pack 14 pairs of underwear this time and a Costco-sized tub of extra-crunchy peanut butter.

The other thing I remembered to do is leave you all the local phone number that you can reach me (and Graham) at on my computer:

303-586-1808

Please call, even if to leave me a message about the cold weather or the over-indulgence of holiday cheer...

0 comments:

Post a Comment