Thursday, December 3, 2009

Project Me

It's been a long time.

I have been trying to figure what path this blog should take, as well as my more immediate self... then I realized that I do far better when I have a project to tackle. Being out of work and in a whirlwind of new thoughts and feelings that only spending months in bed can do has left me with the inspiration of change and renewal. AND that is where I came up with this project:

Starting tomorrow I will begin a quest to experience life more on a daily basis. I will complete the project by experiencing something new each day until the new year. I will test my limits physically and mentally, I will step out of my comfort-zone, I will taste the world with a new tongue, I will try my best.

Every night before I lay my head on my pillow I will use this blog as a source to force myself to reflect on the experience of the day and share what I have done and learned as best as I can. This is Project Me. Wish me good luck...

1 comments:

Aaron and Jen Boyd said...

I wish you good luck, and I look forward to reading your updates!! Suerte!

Post a Comment