Saturday, August 2, 2008

Forwards & Backwards

For some reason my right leg does much better with the forward motion, and my left excels at the backwards gait. The objective of this walk is to push my feet straight through the floor without lifting or hiking. Baby steps are welcomed over giant's pounds. My posture is still the largest issue, so right now there is absolutely no way I can stand up any straighter on my own... but it is getting better every day. The whole feat is getting better every day.

4 comments:

Emily said...

This is so freaking cool to see! I can't wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

What an enormous amount of energy both physically and mentally you are showing, I've learned years ago "never say never" to Ryan...I love you

Katie W said...

That's the most amazing thing that I've EVER seen!!!

Anonymous said...

wow..... i'm so proud of that video! you are making great progress!!

Post a Comment