Saturday, August 23, 2008

Heads or tails?

The world seems so much easier when viewed from a spectrum of 50/50. The prognosis that you suspect will give way to that perspective that you have created for this world.

I've been flipping a lot of coins in the past while bit (I stole the idea off Batman). There are so many unknowns in my life that want so many urgent answers... I had to bale. I couldn't keep up with my head asking me about my purpose or my wisdom or my journey.



I have been on quite a trek around myself and back again. In the past two months, I have spent grueling hours with my body. Is it or is it not moving? I have hiding inside my head sort of afraid to see who's out there to greet me. I've gathered a lot of metal calipers, and souvenirs, and henna, and friends. My brains is cycling in motion, it's 4:40 in the morning. I have so much to do before I leave...my room is a mess and my friends are still laughing down the hall.

My absence was due to my 2nd lumbar procedure. It was a quite a powerful one. I knew that I was in trouble the moment Dr. Ashish injected me and I A.) Felt it, and B.) Got a headache right away. I will spare you the details now only because I rolled a tails... Just know that I've been messed for days and am still even having a little trouble typing. However, we won't spend our time taking about the headache because that is a useless thing anyways. In the next 7 days is when I am supposed to feel changes; I would starts describing now but I haven't quite got my handle on the words.

I guess for now I am going to have to move slow and sure, realizing each beautiful moment for what it can really been envisioned. It may take some force to get me home from this magnificent land I've been wandering the world for ultimately myself. I am going to be sure to spend my last two nights full of excitement and energy...and maybe on the roof.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

After the roof, shoot for the stars!!

Post a Comment