Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ahh!

Erin is sick. Real sick from what I know, although I haven't talked to her yet. She called this morning while I was in the shower with complaints of fever and chills. Could it be Malaria? She did stop taking her anti-malarial drugs after she realized they were altering her moods incredibly. Yikes!! Sarah talked to her about an hour ago and she said that she could barely stand. We talked with the physicians over here and they are willing to have her come here and take a look at her... thank goodness.

Currently, Sarah is in a taxi on her way to pick her up and bring her back to us. I sit here and wait, alone for the first time in 3 weeks.

(Once she receives her complete work-up by the docs here I will update that info as promptly as I, myself, receive it.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan,
I just read your blog-- keep up the good spirits and know that I was thinking about you. Thanks for sharing your journey with us. You look mahvelous in your new pants!!

DeeDee Hicks

Post a Comment