Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Today I Got Pooped On By An Indian Crow

What's strange is that I sort of feel like I am on vacation right now. I get to go out and experience Delhi, see the sights, you know, be a tourist. I have someone that makes my bed and cleans the room. The only difference is that I have this nervousness, this unknown anxiety looming over me every step of the way. This will be better tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will get my test dose of cells. What this means (or at least what I have gathered from various half-responding sources) is that I will have a minute amount of cells injected just below the surface of the skin on my arm. We will wait to see if there is any adverse reactions: any swelling, redness, that sort of thing.

And for everyone wondering...YES, I have finally secured some soy milk! It has been a challenge, one not for the weak at heart, but successful nonetheless and I feel much more whole again.

One last thing before I head down to Physiotherapy-- auto-rickshaws are probably the fastest and most affordable ways to travel in Delhi (and absolutely the most exciting). Here is a photo of some for mom because she asked:

0 comments:

Post a Comment