Saturday, July 5, 2008

Dr. Honor


Two more stem cell injections into my thighs today. So far, no kicking or jumping or toe tapping... but we are all hopeful.

To help the stem cells feel more welcomed, Sarah fashioned some very nice temporary tattoos to do the work!

Seeing how totally awesome and fabulous I looked, the trend quickly caught on. As I near my bedtime, Sarah and I can proudly say that we now have one of the sisters bearing a yellow, sparkling star tattoo on her forearm and one of the night doctors with the Chinese symbol for "honor" on his biceps. I will now refer to him as Dr. Honor (mainly because I can't quite nail down the majority of the doctors' names).

Hopefully we will continue to at least be major trend-setters during this surreal experience!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan-
Joe and I are following your blog.
Glad to see, hear and read about your adventures.
We are sending you positive energies!
Keep up the great attitude!
Joe and Carol from Craig

Post a Comment