Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I'm Exhausted...

But I love it. My days are know filled with tons of activity. I have Physio, standing twice a day, yoga, swimming, sightseeing, and lions, tigers, and bears, oh my!

Tonight the patients all got together for a sort of pizza party in the reception hall. It was a great amount of fun getting to mingle with all of the other patients and hear more about their lives. I really like everyone here and hope that we can get together more often. In fact, it was just the other day that I was talking with Sarah and exclaimed how I really wished we had a dining hall here at the hospital so that everyone could eat together! Possibly a food fight.

I am continuing to work hard, but most of it is still unseen by even the keenest of eyes. I get rather tired just trying to move a toe or anything, to the point that I can't even imagine the movement anymore. My muscles are being stimulated by little pokes and pricks that are becoming more and more noticeable every day.

The docs have informed me that I am to have another procedure next Monday. This one is going to be both the cherry on top and the atomic bomb. It will be a three-day procedure with not a lot of communication from the outside world, let alone the cyber world. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment